Wednesday, October 30, 2013

20131030 A TESTIMONY by Mary Shoninger, "We Made it Natural All the Way"





  • Conversation started October 22
  • Mary Schöninger
    Mary Schöninger


    ** We got ten new toes to tickle ** Luis Kylan, October 16, 3440 grams, 49cm, 3:56pm. We are happy beyond anything mary, tim, livi & luis
  • Mary Schöninger
    Mary Schöninger


    Thank you so much for the great preparation in your course - Tim was great and I could not imagine a better support than his. It was an unbelievable experience and we made it natural all the way No medication etc. 4 hours of painful contractions and luis was born. We are so blessed and happy.
  • Mary Schöninger
    Mary Schöninger


    Lots of love from all of us






    PCC 224 JUNE CLASS, MAKATI

    • Birth Times
      Birth Times


      I hope you don't mind me sharing your post & maybe photos. Thanks Chiqui
    • Mary Schöninger
      Mary Schöninger


      Of course we don't mind thank you again, with Livi I had an epidural and I couldn't imagine having none with Luis. But I thought about your words and concentrated on my breathing and though it was more painful than with Livi I am so thankful for giving birth all the way natural


  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...