Sunday, March 10, 2013

Breastfeeding Story from FB Lea Dalisay


  • Thursday
  • Ali Sta Maria Dalisay
    Dear Chiqui,
    My son, Antonino, is almost 13 months old. How time flies. 
    I didn't go back to work! And we are still direct breastfeeding. I really can't believe it. God really made it happen.
    Our finances are good. And we saved so much because we don't buy formula and we're part time cloth diaper users. We don't have a yaya because I stay at home and that saved us money too. 
    I am so grateful that you encouraged me to stay at home. I am also thankful that we attended your birth class. If we hadn't been able to do natural birth, breastfeeding wouldn't be this easy.  there was even a time that I pumped milk for two other babies because their moms were unable to breastfeed them.
    I hope you can continue to do your work in the years to come. 
    Lea Dalisay
    March 7, 2013

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...