Monday, October 31, 2011

Birth Story: Mia and Mon Teoseco Congrats to your angel!

  





    • Thanks Chiqui for the blog post! I gave birth last Sept. 18 via CS, a full day after my water bag started to leak. I was stuck at 1cm despite efforts to speed up contractions. Thanks to your birth class, we understood the whole process (no clueless looks when we hear the doctors talking) and why I ended up with a c-section, so no regrets on our part. Baby's safety comes first! Sloan came out healthy and we had no problems with breastfeeding. I'm still breastfeeding and expressing
      milk and I plan to continue until he is one year old.

      Birthing Suite

      Labor Bed

      Makati Medical Center Birthting Suit




      Cesarean in O.R.



  • Go ahead and share our pics. I hope many more couples come prepared for the births of their little angels!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...