Friday, November 4, 2011

Birth Story: Heidi Pascual-Aquende & Melvene, Welcome to the World Isabelle!

The union of two love birds
The happy couple


Igorot Costume
Costume from the mountain Province

Best Friend Ana Marie Atudillo
First picture of our baby! :) (the embryo is the baby. the yolk sac is the baby's food bag.)
First Day of Birth Class 

Seriously reading the birth manual
Other friends of Heidi who were earlier in my birth class
Heidi Pascual-Aquende 
Birth Times, I went for a normal delivery but had epi because I was prone to have hypertension due to the gestational diabetes. We went to the doctor just to have my weekly checkup. Naka-makeup pa ako because my husband and I were planning to watch a movie after the checkup. WHen my OB did the IE, she said na hindi na ako uuwi. Buti na lang we had our bags ready (the 3 bags that you taught us to pack). So I just had snacks muna then had myself go walk to the pre-labor room at 4pm. 7 hours into the labor room, TMC lent me an MP3 player of classical music that I listened to. By 1030pm, they wheeled me into the delivery room. Gave 10 pushes tapos lumabas na si Isabelle. Very helpful yung relaxing techniques and the breathing when I felt panicky. Thanks so much Chiqui! The class really armed us with knowledge that helped us go through our first delivery. :)
Wednesday at 11:51am ·  ·  1

Isabelle was born on October 17, 2011 at 11:10pm. :) A wonderful gift from God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...