Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birth Story: Jan & Anj Cariquitan, This wonderful experience with you

Hi Chiqui!:) We just want to share this wonderful experience with you. The Chilbidbirth Class we took with you last month (in Makati) was VERY, VERY HELPFUL. :) With that, we want to say THANK YOU for all the professional tips of advice you imparted on us. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, 7.9 pounds via normal delivery. At first, my OB-GYNE was thinking that I might have a CS because my baby was on the bigger side, but I was very determined to deliver him normally. I used all the breathing & relaxation techniques you taught us. And in effect, my labor & normal delivery was relatively fast. Though to be honest, I asked for an epidural coz the pain was beyond my powers. (Oooppsss..it helped me conserve my energy.) More power! You are a blessing to many. :) Sincerely, Jan & Anj Cariquitan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...