Tuesday, February 26, 2019

20190223 Surprise! Former Childbirth Students have grown up kids!


20190223

What a pleasant surprise when I sow Poncho, the son of my good friend Bobby. He is now 30! That long ago. I knew her and her husband. from church They came to my Childbirth Class years ago! I like taking photos of my students and their children when I bump into them. It rings me so much joy that I was once a part of their birth  testimony.

                              ----------------------------------------O---------------------------------------------



What another pleasant surprise when I met another couple who were also my students in the same event of Home Schoolers in Filinvest,  Muntinglupa They are Bles & Aaron de Guzman. It's the first time I heard of Bles birth story. She was able to give birth naturally free of drugs and anaesthesia!Not just to her first born son but also to her 2 other younger sons! Isn't she amazing? Their first born is Arniel age 22! Wow, that long ago! Arniel is on the right side of the picture.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...