Thursday, November 3, 2011

Breastfeeding Story: by Chiqui Brosas Now Rachel is turning 13...

MoMiMor, empowering women to breastfeed...

I remember breastfeeding to be an enjoyable event. It was an intimate time with my baby. I look forward to it each time. It was a quite time where we would cuddle together in peace and in love with each other. No spoken words, I would feel it and she would feel it. It felt like I was complete and everything was ok. I was doing what God meant me to do. We were meant for each other at this time. To be together with no interruptions, to nourish and to be nurtured by each other. It was like a dance of give and take. I looked forward to every breastfeeding time as a time to relax and to let go, to rest and be at harmony with the world. Now Rachel is turning 13, entering into the teenage world where there will be a lot of changes in her body and in her emotions but I am confident, having breastfed her for 5 years, that she will be a confident and secure lady.
by Chiqui Brosas
20111104



Another Breastfeeding Story submitted by Patricia C. (Il, USA)
http://www.breastfeeding-magazine.com/beginning-to-breastfeed.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...