Friday, October 7, 2011

Birth Story: PJ Sampan, Everything Went Well


  • September 2


    http://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=id.157497007674971
    Pj Araneta Sampan

    • Hi Ms. Chiqui!

      It's Pj Sampan, the friend of Mika Kairus...you let my husband and I sit in with your class a few weeks ago for the lamaze/bradley class. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity in giving us tips on how to turn our breech baby. I did everything you told me to... but I guess it was a little too late for the exercises.

      I gave birth to a healthy baby boy last Sept 12 at 7:29am. He did not turn so I had to deliver via C-section. It was ok. I'm happy to tell you that verything went well naman and Im recovering steadily.

      I just wanted to let you know that my husband, baby and I are very grateful for all the help you gave us. :) God bless you more in your ministry of helping women fulfill our God-given calling to nurture and raise more of his sons and daughters.

      More power to you!
      Pj







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...