Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birth Story: Toni Asti, H's Natural Birth Story, P198

T. A. & B. P.    PCC 198
For my first ever blog post, I would like to share H's birth story. The start of my journey to Motherhood and beyond.


July 2 2011.Saturday


0445
My water bag broke. Woke up to the feeling of water trickling down. In my mind I know that it's showtime. H will make her grand entrance today. H has perfect timing, because just the day before I was given the 'all-clear' signal from my OB, no more UTI,  I can give birth without any worries....



I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family and B's family for the support. The medical team  of MMC's Delivery Room, the nurses, the interns and of course my OB, Dra. Carla Espina-Castro and our Pediatrician Dra. Pamela Caedo.

I would also like to thank Ms. Chiqui Brosas-Hahn for sharing her knowledge about natural childbirth. Attending this class, prepared us and really made my journey through childbirth faster and easier. You may inquire class schedules through her website.

And of course, Thank you Lord, for the safe and relatively uncomplicated delivery of H and for giving us a beautiful, chubbylicious, baby girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...